Kirk Everett Photography is a fresh new company, which started in March 2012 when Kirk began taking photographs for London DJ Sy Sez. Things have taken off quickly for Kirk, whose photography has already taken him to Rome and has been featured in publications such as MixMag. Kirk said “I think all professional companies need a website, especially if you want to be taken seriously. A website is a definite for me as I am able to showcase my work to lots of people around the world 24/7”. He decided to create his site with bOnline.
– Kirk decided to take our DIY package and created the design of the site himself, based on one of our versatile templates.
– The site features a gallery page full of albums to showcase his latest photography work.
– There is also a testimonials page, for visitors to see what previous clients have had to say about the service.
– The site looks very professional, and is a great example of what can be done on our DIY package. Kirk said “I found the set up really easy – would definitely recommend it to others”
– The site provides the perfect platform for Kirk to show off his previous work: “I am in no doubt it will help gain new customers in the future”.
– “I am pleased with my website. I have only received positive feedback from people and I think it is great value for money”.