Piccolo is an Italian restaurant and bar in Gatley, Cheshire, which was founded in October 2012. Owner Edoardo Farshi had never set up a small business website before, but chose to create a website with bOnline using its simple tools. He is now building his third site with bOnline in as many months.
– The Piccolo website is based on one on bOnline’s restaurant templates and is easy to customise and edit
– Edoardo chose the low-cost DIY option, but got things started with a free telephone consultation
– As with all bOnline sites, Edoardo can edit the Piccolo site himself at any time
– Edoardo’s completed sites look slick and professional. He says: “Everyone comments to me how good the websites are and they can’t believe when I tell them how easy it was”
– The free support set Edoardo up for success: “Once I got going and got proficient in adding pages and creating new ones, there was no stopping me”
– With the easy-edit tools, Edoardo can change his sites at any time. He says: “It is so good to be in control of your own site, without having to rely on someone else to change things for you or add and take away pages”