The Opposition hair salon was founded 25 years ago, but has never had a professional website. Owner Carl Thompson was put off by the perceived difficulty and expense of creating a small business website. He says “some companies almost made out it was a black art, and an expensive one!” Carl recently turned to bOnline to bring the success of his salon online, and has been able to create his own website with bOnline’s DIY website builder.
– Carl built the site using bOnline’s ready-made professional designs. He says “The design templates are really superb and anyone with a little word processing knowledge can use them with ease.”
– Like all bOnline websites, The Opposition’s site comes with built-in SEO capabilities. Carl says “Previously we found that new clients that had been recommended had tried online searches to find our location and couldn’t find us, although that isn’t a problem anymore.”
– The site can be viewed on any mobile device and different screen sizes without any compatibility issues.
– The Opposition now has a professional looking website which is easy to edit at any time. Carl says “Changes can be made and features added or removed with commensurate ease, the fact that the templates are easy to change to give your site a refresh when necessary is an added bonus.”
– Carl is pleased with the early results of the SEO features: “Clients have already commented on the way it looks and its already moving up the Google rankings.”
– Finally, he commented “ I was really excited when we went live and remain delighted with the way it looks and performs and the fact that it can be viewed easily on several different devices including mobile phones.”