Susan O’Sullivan is a psychotherapist and counsellor with her own private practice in Banbury, Oxfordshire. The previous website for Susan’s business was dated and she decided to turn to bOnline for an all-new website, after being attracted by its simple editing capabilities.
– Susan’s site utilises a full navigation bar with drop-down menus, to arrange the large amount of helpful content on the site.
– Based on one of bOnline’s many editable templates. Susan said “They started the website off but I was able to play with it until I got it exactly how I wanted”
– Links to Susan’s social media accounts, helping her to spread the word of her business
– The site can be edited and updated at any time. Susan said “My website is live now and I am continuing to enjoy tweaking it with the user friendly editing tools”
– Susan chose bOnline’s Business package, which comes with support. She said “Good to know that they are always on hand should I have any problems.”
– Summing up her experience, Susan said “bOnline got me online in a friendly and efficient way”