Soul Rise Replaces its Free Site & Attracts More Customers
Soul Rise tattoo and piercing studio was established in July 2011 in Central London, and to attract new customers, the owners decided to set up their own website. Manager Bruna Fabbri said “at the beginning we couldn’t afford to pay £500 or so for a proper website, so we did one ourselves with Wix, but it wasn’t that great”. With expensive designers out of the question and free site builders proving to be a let-down, Soul Rise decided to create an affordable, pay-monthly site with bOnline.
- The Soul Rise site features galleries to showcase the studio’s recent tattoo and piercing work. For potential customers it’s important to see the quality of the service on offer – especially for something as permanent as a tattoo!
- The site features a detailed price list, so potential customers know exactly what to expect.
- Soul Rise has its own domain name (www.soulrisetattoo.co.uk) which doesn’t incorporate our company name – something you don’t get with free site builders.
- The site has brought in more customers for Soul Rise: Bruna said “The site has definitely attracted more people – especially the ones who come to London on holiday and look for a studio in the Central area”.
- Soul Rise now features on the first page of Google results for ‘tattoo and piercing in Central London’.
- “We are really happy with the website, and it definitely provides good value for money!”