Better Late Than Never for Yippee Yoga
Yipee Yoga has run popular yoga and meditation classes in Cambridgeshire for the past 15 years. Throughout all this time, Yippee Yoga never had a website. Founder MariaElena Cusick said “I had been meaning to set up my website for years but I didn’t believe I could afford it and I also thought I was incapable of doing it on my own”. However, after hearing about bOnline’s websites, she thought she would give it a go – and despite having little technical knowledge, built her own site with a little help from the bOnline team.
– Yippee Yoga now has a site which will be useful to existing customers, and enticing to potential customers.
– The site acts as a valuable information hub, not only giving details of the services but also background on the history and benefits of yoga and meditation.
– It’s an accessible place for the yoga timetable, so existing and potential customers know where and when classes are happening.
– Yipee Yoga finally has the site which was put off for so long thanks to help from bOnline. MariaElena said: “The professional team never gave up on me and gently guided me into setting up yippeeyoga.co.uk”.
– Despite limited technical knowledge, MariaElena created a professional-looking website she can be proud of. “I had to call a lot of times because I didn’t understand even some basic computer stuff but there was always a member of the team (an extremely patient one I may add) to help me”.
– A great website at a low cost: “Suffice it to say that I am thrilled with my website – it looks better than I ever imagined and at such a reasonable cost I am really happy”.