bOnline is a Certified Google Partner
Most modern consumers are living in a cloud of data. As soon as a need arises, people turn to the internet for answers. The Google Algorithm helps us to make sense of immense reservoirs of information and navigate our options easily and effectively. We can identify the answer to any question, or find the fit for every need, without wading through thousands of related web pages.
In a world where customers are always looking to Google for guidance, an advantage in the field will go a very long way. Reach your target market at the exact moment they need you.
Who is bOnline?
bOnline is the top rated supplier of web design, broadband, phones and SEO to small businesses in the United Kingdom. We were founded with the intent to make online marketing work for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Our skilled writers and designers create professional, optimised websites to ensure positive results for our clients.
We are an official Google Partner. This means that we work in close compliance with Google’s best practices to ensure that our clients receive optimal results. Google Partners is a programme for advertising agencies, digital marketers and online consultants who manage Google AdWords accounts. In addition to building professional websites, bOnline works with AdWords to drive relevant traffic to our clients’ sites.
What is Google AdWords?
AdWords is Google’s advertising service. The program allows businesses to display advertisements on Google and its advertising network. Companies are able to set an advertising budget and they only pay when someone clicks on their ad. AdWords are focused on SEO keywords and are triggered to appear at the top of Google’s results when relevant keywords are searched for. Advertisers identify and bid on keywords in order for their clickable advertisements to appear at the top of Google’s relevant search results.
How will bOnline’s Google Partnership help my business?
By qualifying as a Google Partner, bOnline has demonstrated skill with AdWords, met spending requirements and delivered revenue growth for both themselves and their client base. There are many benefits to working with a Google Partner, including security in the knowledge that our company has proven itself in the field and that we are able to fully utilise Google systems to your best advantage. Our Google Partner status represents up-to-date training, professional support and proven results that meet Google’s standards. We are certified to help your business make the most of AdWords and position itself at the top of the mind of your intended audience.
AdWords have proven so effective that around 40% of consumers do not even realise that they are ads. Consumers are likely to favour AdWords over traditional results as they appear at the top of their search and speak directly to meeting their needs in simple terms.
Working with a Google Partner can be very good for you.
- Google Partners work with certified staff who have passed a series of official exams and demonstrated the ability to manage AdWords campaigns effectively, according to Google’s universal best practices.
- Trained staff have an in-depth knowledge of Google AdWords, which means that they are in full control of the many moving parts that can affect an AdWords campaign and can take full advantage of all the different features of the programme.
- Google actively monitors the performance of their certified Partners. This ensures that clients receive the best possible service and that Google Partners deliver a high standard at all times.
- Google Partners have unobstructed access to dedicated Google Representatives who are ready to answer any questions about any accounts at any time.
- As Google Partners, we have access to Google’s beta features, which puts us way ahead of the competition. As soon as Google develops a new feature, we are able to test and use it before it becomes available to non-partners.
When your target markets looks to Google for solutions, Google Partners like bOnline can get your message to them directly, answering their questions in real time.