The main purpose of the Talent Acquisition Specialist is to facilitate the effective staffing of the company by means of assessing the staffing needs of the company and then identifying and recruiting talented individuals to fill those needs.
Areas of Responsibility
- Work closely with the HR Manager, Senior Management and Mid Management to plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy.
- Work alongside HR Manager to update the company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing.
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions.
- Work with HR and Management to anticipate future employment needs.
- Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, assessments, interviews etc.)
- Conduct interviews and relevant recruitment assessments.
- Review employment applications and complete all relevant background checks
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events like, college and university open days, career fairs or other recruiting events.
- Represent company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities.
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees.
- Generate monthly updates for the company's Management about upcoming talent acquisition initiatives.
- Create monthly reports on key recruitment metrics.
- Communicate regularly with the HR Manager to get a clear view of the company's hiring needs and organizational goals.
- Work closely with the marketing department to develop creative ways for attracting talent
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities.
- Any other ad hoc tasks that might be assigned to you from time to time by HR Manager or Senior Management.