We are searching for a capable individual to join our quality assurance team. This is a varied role that offers an exciting opportunity for the right individual to develop their career and influence an expanding organisation.
bOnline Ltd is a leading provider of VoIP telephony and broadband connectivity solutions for UK micro and small businesses. This well-funded company continues to disrupt the market and is on track for another year of more than 300% growth in its VoIP business after a record 2019.
We’re an innovative and fast-growing business using the latest and greatest technologies.
You & The Role
- As a junior quality assurance analyst at bOnline, the ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, detail-oriented and has a keen interest in testing and quality.
- Interfacing with our Business Analyst’s and the Development TeamCollaborate on the analysis, design, development & testing of the company's internal and customer-facing systems.
- Analyse business and technical needs to develop effective test strategies.
- Develop testing plans, create and execute functional and non-functional test cases.
- Plan, coordinate and execute both integration and regression test activities.
- Perform QA of released code to the UAT environment, demo results to project stakeholders and monitor new releases on the live system.
- Experience in preparing, executing and closing manual test activities.
- Preparation and delivery of QA test activities and test plans.
- Working in cross-functional teams.Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to adhere to work schedule and tasks, while working remotely
- Experience working in a scrum team
- Experience working with Source Code Management tools such as Git.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Jira QA tools
- Experience with large scale relational databases both hosted in the Cloud.
- Understanding of development processes such as TDD and BDD
- Understanding the role of testing in continuous integration.
Expected start date: 01/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R12,000.00 - R15,000.00 per month
COVID-19 considerations:Temporarily working remotely due to COVID-19 but will return to our Claremont, Cape Town office when possible.
Work Remotely:Temporarily due to COVID-19