The fact is, the landline shutdown is coming. You can’t go round it, over it or under it. In fact, it’s well underway, as since 5th September 2023 you now can’t buy any more new landlines at all, regardless of whether you’re a BT customer or not. It’s also happening to everyone in the UK - both households and businesses.
The countdown is on, and everyone is looking for digital phone alternatives - especially smaller businesses, including start-ups and freelancers.
The last thing you want is to find your business suddenly cut off, unable to make or receive calls, because your usual landline has been disconnected permanently. Why risk losing your number too?
Switching to a VoIP digital phone system with bOnline couldn’t be easier
Now is the time to ditch your old landline - before it gets cut off.
When you sign up with bOnline, you can benefit from all sorts of freebies that frankly you probably won’t get anywhere else. They include:
- A free 7-day trial to start you off - with no need for a credit card
- Free line rental (for life)
- Free calls, including international calls (depending on the package you choose)
- 45+ free calling features, including call divert, hold music, access to call analytics data, voicemail, video and conference calling and much more.
- Free set up (yes, we do everything for you so you don't need any technical knowledge yourself. We also do everything remotely, so won't be turning up at your home or workplace)
Don’t let your business get left behind
Landlines are being switched off permanently over the next two years. Doing nothing isn’t an option, but the bOnline team is here to help you make the jump to VoIP, whilst also saving money.
Our customer service team is always on hand if you need us. And don’t forget, when you sign up for a free 7-day trial you don’t have to hand over any credit card details and there’s no obligation either. It’s the perfect way to test out all of the amazing business-friendly features on offer, with absolutely nothing to lose.
Ready to know more?
There’s a huge amount of information about VoIP for small businesses and how to get it on our website. Feel free to call us for an informal chat too about all aspects of VoIP for business or the landline switch off, on 0203 617 9950.
Get signed up for your free 7-day trial today.