We’re bOnline! Award-winning, 5-star rated and loved by its fast-growing small business customer community: bOnline has rapidly made a mark as a next-generation telco in the UK, focusing on providing small businesses what they want and need: high-quality, cost-effective business phone systems and broadband that are fast and friction-free to set up and use.
We’ve recently introduced our landmark products MYbOnline and bOnline Phone to address the 2025 BT Landline Shutdown and UK’s Great Digital Upgrade which will impact 2.6 million small businesses.
Today, we work towards our mission to empower businesses to thrive in the Digital Economy by creating the tools that turn connectivity and digital business phone lines into ways small businesses can level up.
This is an opportunity to join one of the UK’s fastest-growing B2B Telecom providers and be part of a small, award-winning team in a fast-paced environment and growth industry. bOnline, independently owned and continuing to disrupt the B2B telecoms industry, was recently ranked the best provider for SMBs.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and digital-savvy Performance Marketing Executive to assist in delivering on our paid search and social digital strategy that drives lead generation and sales as we continue to grow! If you're looking for a role where you have the freedom to be creative and have fun with digital campaigns this role is for you.
We’re serious about lead generation on search and social. We need a brilliant all-around marketer and digital superstar to get us clicks and conversions. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you’ll be part of the performance marketing team and assist in the day-to-day optimisation under the direction of an experienced Marketing Manager.
At bOnline, we are relentless with improvements for our customers. bOnline was built on real customer pain points and every one of us is customer-obsessed.
If you’re passionate about digital and conversion rates, we want to hear from you.
- Contribute to optimising existing paid search, social and display campaigns.
- Drafting/revising strategy and ensuring day-to-day campaign management.
- Reporting to Management on campaign performance and KPIs.
- Support and implement required campaign optimisations.
- Day-to-day, analyse the accounts to improve campaigns performance, tweak ads, find what’s working and not working and ensure the accounts stay in good health.
- Generating and presenting reports to show the activity and results.
- Write ad copy and work with designers for the ads creatives and landing pages using brand guidelines with a focus on lead generation.
- Improve the buyer’s journey and design of our online sign-up funnel through conversion rate optimisation.
- Conduct research and analysis for search trends, audiences, keywords and competitor activity.
- Create “test plans” to ensure continuous learning, optimisation and performance.
- Contribute to launching landing pages to drive engagement/sales.
Qualified candidates will possess these qualities
- Ability to digest information and translate it into engaging campaigns
- Take the initiative, come up with fresh ideas, develop new skills and take on feedback
- Problem solver with the ability to manage your time and work well to deadlines.
- Stellar interpersonal skills and a self-starter
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Excited to be part of an award-winning working culture that’s challenging the telecoms industry.
Required skills & experience
You’ll have at least 6-12 months of experience behind you in paid search and paid social ads, with a proven track record working directly on a range of projects where you’ve played a role. We’re looking for someone with the following:
- Minimum of 6-12 months experience in paid search and paid social, mainly Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Experience managing social media ad platforms like LinkedIn, Taboola, Outbrain & TikTok is preferred, but not essential.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets and comfortable sorting through large data sets to identify actionable insights.
- Confidence in Google Analytics to measure and analyse data.
- Experience with Hubspot is preferred, but not essential.
- Great ad copywriting skills and attention to detail.
- Up to date with industry news, case studies and new ad formats. Strong desire to put all of this into action.
- Very comfortable managing your own time and workload.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Familiarity targeting a B2B audience
- Starting salary of £22,000 - £26,000 per annum based on experience with regular reviews
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Gym membership allowance
- Regular company socials and treats
- Professional development training allowance
- Hybrid remote working
bOnline expects this role to be a mix of working from home and 2 days per week in a Central London co-working space. Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Synonyms: Paid Social Marketing, Paid Search Marketing, Digital Marketing Executive
Email your CV and brief introduction of why you’re right for bOnline to email@example.com