We’re bOnline! Award-winning, 5-star rated and loved by its fast-growing small business customer community: bOnline has rapidly made a mark as a next-generation telco in the UK, focusing on providing small businesses what they want and need: high-quality, cost-effective business phone systems and broadband that are fast and friction-free to set up and use.
We’ve recently introduced our landmark products MYbOnline and bOnline Phone to address the 2025 BT Landline Shutdown and UK’s Great Digital Upgrade which will impact 2.6 million small businesses.
Today, we work towards our mission to empower businesses to thrive in the Digital Economy by creating the tools that turn connectivity and digital business phone lines into ways small businesses can level up.
This is an opportunity to join one of the UK’s fastest-growing B2B Telecom providers and be part of a small, award-winning team in a fast-paced environment and growth industry. bOnline, independently owned and continuing to disrupt the B2B telecoms industry, was recently ranked the best provider for SMBs.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and tech-savvy Email Marketing Manager who can understand this market, and deliver an email communications strategy that drives lead generation, nurturing and conversion as we continue to grow! If you're looking for a role where you have the freedom to be creative and have fun with Email Marketing this role is for you.
We’re serious about connecting the dots for customers through story-telling and email. We need a brilliant all-around marketer and email superstar to get us opens, clicks and conversions. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you’ll be the go-to for emails supporting our sales and marketing functions that get people signing up. You’ll also work closely with Senior Management, and product and copywriter/content teams to create campaigns that focus on lead generation.
At bOnline, we are relentless with improvements for our customers. bOnline was built on real customer pain points and every one of us is customer-obsessed.
If you’re passionate about email, conversion rates and customer-obsessed, we want to hear from you.
The objective is to be responsible for designing, producing and delivering a range of timely campaigns to increase acquisitions, customer margins and retention.
- Map and optimise the ideal customer journey to deliver excellent customer communication and experience.
- Working with the Head of Marketing to develop an email strategy for each audience.
- Create “test plans” to ensure continuous learning, optimisation and performance.
- Design and launch automated and ad hoc email campaigns to drive engagement/sales.
- Ensure email content, design and delivery are continuously optimised.
- Develop email templates that are both engaging and user-friendly.
- Track and report campaign performances on a regular basis.
- Document and clearly communicated campaigns to relevant stakeholders.
- Share best practices in email marketing with marketing team
Qualified candidates will possess these qualities
- Ability to digest information and translate it into engaging campaigns
- Take the initiative, come up with fresh ideas, develop new skills and take on feedback
- Problem solver with the ability to manage your time and work well under pressure to deadlines.
- Stellar interpersonal skills and a self-starter
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Excited to be part of an award-winning working culture that’s challenging the telecoms industry.
Required skills & experience
You’ll have a proven track record working directly on a range of projects in which you’ve played a significant role.
- Educated to degree level – marketing qualification would be preferable
- Solid CRM and Email marketing experience - Hubspot experience required
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience in developing and executing email marketing strategies that deliver results and can identify insights
- Samples of your email experience.
- Experience in working with a designer
- Experience in Google Analytics and other web analytics tool
- Great attention to detail
- Highly organised and calm under pressure
What Will Put You Ahead
- Solid understanding of Email and deliverability factors for campaigns
- Familiarity with writing for a B2B audience
- A proven track record of growing and engaging audiences with email campaigns
- Starting salary of £30,000 based on experience with regular reviews
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Gym membership allowance
- Regular company socials and treats
- Professional development training allowance
- Hybrid remote working
bOnline expects this role to be a mix of working from home and 2 days per week in a Central London co-working space. Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Synonyms: CRM Marketing, Email Marketing,
Email your CV and brief introduction of why you’re right for bOnline to email@example.com