How to start your customer service career
- Comprehensive contact centre industry and customer service skills training
- Lucrative basic income for inexperienced candidates – R4,000
- Uncapped commission on upsells
- Matric /grade 12, completed and passed (mandatory)
- No contact centre or customer service experience required
(full training provided)
- UK hours: 9am – 6pm, 10am – 7pm and 11am - 8pm shifts
- Monday to Friday and one Saturday out of the month.
- Clear English accent and excellent communication skills
- Confident and eager with a passion to learn and succeed
"I've been an employee of bOnline for almost two years now. Love the people, environment & culture of the company."
"Working for bOnline has been a big part of my life going on 3+ years, I have learnt so many things working here. I can honestly say I love this company."
"Working at bOnline has been enjoyable, I've learnt so many things in my first marketing job.
I love the chill and friendly vibe across the different departments!"